Plans include issuing market intelligence about price rise hotspots and encouraging all sides of the industry to work together rather than foist price rises on each other.
CLC member and Mace Group Chairman and Chief Executive Mark Reynolds said: “Across our industry we are seeing businesses facing real challenges with inflation that are well above those seen in the sector for many years.
“There is no one party that can tackle this issue alone and we can’t pass the problem on to others to solve.
“We all must work collaboratively – clients, contractors and everyone in our supply chain – to provide support where possible to limit the impact on firms nationwide”
The CLC’s plan includes:
• Developing market intelligence about risk hotspots
• Publishing guidance on price inflation indexation, and commercial issues
• Preparing case studies on good practice in response to current inflation
• Running industry briefings on conflict avoidance
• Researching long-term capacity loss from Ukraine, Russia and Belarus, and impacts on the sector.