The new site here contains details of AFI’s offerings including:
- A modern rental fleet of over 7,000 scissor, boom, mast, and push-around-vertical lifts.
- A versatile range of truck-mounted platforms, spider lifts and specialist underbridge inspection platforms
- An expanded range of telehandlers available nationally
- An extensive range of new and used access platforms available to buy through the equipment sales division
- Industry-accredited working at height and construction skills training through a market-leading training operation.
Nick Selley, Director, AFI group of companies, said: “By listening to our customers, we have taken our digital offering to the next level with AFI-Rentals and expanded the range of powered access available from just one place.
“The new site is a one-stop-shop for powered access equipment hire, sales and training. We have designed it to be fast, secure and user-friendly, making it easier for customers to manage their accounts with us.”
The secure AFI Online Portal allows customers to hire and off-hire, buy new and used MEWPs and book training. Users can view all online documents, real-time information about invoices, statements, bookings, deliveries and collections, and PDI notes.