Health & Safety Manager | National Housebuilder | Midlands | Up to £60k + P
We Recruit Group
Role: Health & Safety Manager
Location: Midlands or North West of England
Salary: Up to £60,000 + excellent benefits package
Sector: Residential developer
WRG are supporting an independent family owned residential developer that has been established for over 50 years. The business is looking to appoint a Health & Safety Manager to oversee a range of new build housing projects across the Midlands and into the North West.
Our client has an excellent reputation within the sector and they pride themselves on their quality of work and building homes that stand the test of time.
The role would suit an experienced H&S professional from a housing or main contractor background who understands the risks involved with new building housing projects, capable of managing multiple projects at one time and has excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Providing an integrated H&S and compliance support service to the business.
- Focusing on high risk sites and monitoring when new sites are coming live.
- Working closely with other regions within the business to ensure H&S compliance and ISO management systems are in place.
- Liaise with CDM Advisor and ensure that all documentation related to CDM 2015 is compliant and in place for projects.
- Investigating accidents and incidents across projects.
- Providing concise accident and incident investigation reports to reduce civil risk.
- Carry out risk assessments and site audits on projects.
- Implement training where identified.
- Attendance and input at pre-start meetings where required.
- Focusing on sub-contractors performance to seek continuing improvements.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Membership to IOSH.
- Excellent knowledge of 2015 CDM Regulations.
- Previous experience of working for a Housing Developer or Principal Contractor within a H&S capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- Starting salary in the region of £60,000.
- Company car.
- Private healthcare scheme.
- Company phone, laptop/ tablet provided.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday.
- Discount on our clients homes (dependant on property and location).
- Excellent CPD, training and support.
If you are interested in the role then please get in touch with We Recruit Group to learn more – info@WeRecruitGroup.com