Project Quantity Surveyor | East London | Main Contractor | 70K
I am working with a leading main contractor and a Commercial Manager who I know very well. He is looking to strengthen his team with the appointment of solid Project QS due to a new project starting.
You will be tasked with working on a new Passivhaus project (East London), that is the construction 95 residential at a cost of 35million.
They are a fantastic business and offer a brilliant salary, of up to 65K along with car allowance (7.5K) , travel paid for on top of the car allowance, bonus and other benefits.
You will be expected to:
- Participate in compliance through the design period.
- Issues accurate minutes on time, ensuring actions are cleared in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Ensure sub-contract orders are placed on time.
- Ensure CVCs are produced accurately.
- Management of sub-contract payments adhering to the contractual obligations.
- Production & execution of sub-contract orders are on time.
- Procurement schedules are updated efficiently to enable accurate monthly reporting.
- Changes are tracked on drawings and feedback issued identifying cost implications prior to the work commencing.
- Accurate subcontract account remeasurement.
- The procurement of subcontractor orders.
- Adherence to contractual obligations to protect the business against risk of claim.
- Timely agreement of final accounts through effective management of all associated processes, reporting and procedures.
- Accurate internal and external forecasting including prelims.