Senior Land Manager | Leeds | Regional Housebuilder | Up to £70k
We Recruit Group
Senior Land Manager | Leeds | Regional Housebuilder | Up to £70k +20% bonus
Our client are a leading housing developer in their field, who wish to appoint a talented Senior Land Manager. They are looking for an experienced Senior Land manager to ensure that the pipe line of projects is always growing.
• Build relationships with the wider property and development teams to enable a smooth transition once a site has been identified and successfully negotiated.
• Proactively explore opportunities that will ensure the business is expanding into new geographies and tenures.
• Deliver a pipeline of new land and strategic regeneration opportunities against agreed targets and timescales
• Manage all stakeholders as appropriate, maintain our clients excellent relationships. This will include regulatory bodies, local authorities, private developers and 3rd parties.
You will have:
• A detailed working knowledge of mixed use schemes
• Proven ability to run complex financial appraisals on development viability
• Knowledge of a range of funding methods within the housing sector
• Prior experience in a similar role with a proven track record in land acquisitions. Our client is open to individuals who have previous experience working for a Registered Provider, Housing Consultancy or Housebuilder/Developer.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
Base Salary of up to £70,000 + package +20% bonus