We Recruit Group
Technical Coordinator | Leading Housebuilder | North London/Herts | £45k +P
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Coordinator to join our clients expanding team. They are one of UK’s leading developers with a strong pipeline of work over the next 3/5 years.
As a Technical Coordinator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the management team in the planning, coordination, and design functions on each allocated project from Tender to Post Contract.
· Assist QEM System.
· Update and co-ordinate monthly Bond Schedule.
· Update and co-ordinate monthly Adoption Schedules
· Update and co-ordinate half yearly ESE Report.
· Set up EDMS system for all jobs.
· Assist training new Technical Administrators that join.
· Assist with creation of and update Logistics Plans with Construction team.
· Create and update Handover Schedules to ensure NHBC approvals etc are monitored.
· Assist with setting up central utility contact list for admin on gas/electric meters, connections, diversions and new call offs.
· Assist D&B Managers in compiling Pre- Construction Phase Plan.
· Assist D&B Managers with checking of all drawings including flat types/bathroom layouts/kitchen layouts.
· Monitor sub-contractors approvals and keep up dated approvals schedule in line with build programme.
· Monitor and obtain all critical certificates to ensure documentation is in place for handovers i.e. air tests/MCS/EPC’s and CML’s.
· Liaise with NHBC and Building Control to discharge any Conditions.
· Update monthly water and electricity reports.
· Assist with applying for postal addresses and MPAN’s and MPRN’s
· Assist with obtaining section agreements and technical approvals
· Obtain service company costs for diversions and supplies including site meetings as required
· Obtain licences as required for road closure, build over, oversail etc etc
· Ensure all CDM documentation is up to date for the role of PD under the CDM regulations
· Ensure the RAMs are approved in line with programme and approval schedule kept up to date
· Ensure all documents are correctly available for the document controller
· Attend site meetings as required to assist D+B manager
· Collate and respond to RFI’s in liaison with the D+B manager
In return they can offer:
· £45k + 10% bonus
· Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
· Agile working
· Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
· Competitive contributory pension scheme
· Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
· Share incentive schemes