Buyer | High End Developer/Contractor | Hampshire | £50-60k + P
We Recruit Group
High End Developer/Contractor
£50,000 – £60,000 + Package
Recruiting for an experienced Buyer to join a business with over 65 years’ experience working on some of the finest properties in the South of England.
Required to deliver a comprehensive buying function to the Group supporting the operational teams in the efficient delivery of a wide range of bespoke construction projects. Procuring quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner is a priority for this role.
- To work according to the buying processes, policies and frameworks set by the Group Buying Manager.
- To assist in the procurement of standard and bespoke goods and materials, at best value.
- To assist in the procurement of hired in plant and equipment, at best value.
- To assist in the procurement of skip and waste management services, at best value.
- To coordinate and manage owned plant, including repairs and purchases.
- To communicate with and manage our existing supply chain partners – negotiating rebates and setting up credit accounts where possible.
- To assist in the stock control and purchasing process of company wide clothing and Personal Protective Clothing (PPE).
- To assist in producing and evaluating buying statistics.
- To work off a material schedule when required.