We Recruit Group
Document Controller | Leading Developer | London | Up to £35k+P
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Document Controller to join our client, a leading residential developer in London. You will work within the Design/Technical, Build and Compliance team to provide a consistent and timely service to the development teams.
Work with procedures, guidance and forms contained within the corporate Business Management System (BMS).
Maintain knowledge and understanding of the DC process at operational level.
Maintain knowledge and experience of Viewpoint 4Projects at an operational level.
Ensure documentation follows approvals process.
Carry out quality assurance checks on all information uploaded.
Ensure all documents are up to date and completed correctly prior to internal or external audits.
Ensure external documentation is identified and distributed as agreed.
Ensure all drawings / documentation are controlled and maintained in a methodical manner.
Manage user accounts, permissions and provide systems training.
Support internal and external users regarding system issues.
Print / organise print service for drawings when required.
Liaise with production team regarding handover information / documentation.
Complete monthly reports as required.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be IT literate – Office 365
· Have experience of using Viewpoint 4Projects
· Have knowledge and understanding of the Document Control process at operational level is vital.
· Have minimum of two years’ experience of carrying out a similar role
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively liaise and co-ordinate activities between departments.
· Great attention to detail
· Prioritise workload when managing multiple contracts / tasks.
· To have a positive and flexible approach to work, integrate with the existing team and provide support and guidance to others when required
· Have Knowledge of other DC systems
· Have a HNC in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar
· Have the ability to understand and interpret construction drawings and documents
Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
Agile working arrangements possible for this role
28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Company contributory pension scheme
Cycle to work scheme – up to £3000
Support with a professional membership