Project QS | Main Contractor | NW London | 65K + P
We are working with a leading Main Contractor in the partnerships space. They have gone from strength the strength and are looking to double their headcount in the next two years.
Due to a substantial pipeline of upcoming projects, they are looking to add a Project Quantity Surveyor to the business.
You will be tasked with working on a brand-new RC Frame, 55 million, 172-unit residential scheme in North-West London.
You will be expected to:
- Participate in the design period.
- Ensure sub-contract orders are placed on time.
- Ensure CVCs are produced accurately.
- Management of sub-contract payments adhering to the contractual obligations.
- Production & execution of sub-contract orders are on time.
- Procurement schedules are updated efficiently to enable accurate monthly reporting.
- Changes are tracked on drawings and feedback issued identifying cost implications prior to the work commencing.
- Accurate subcontract account remeasurement.
- The procurement of subcontractor orders.
- Adherence to contractual obligations to protect the business against risk of claim.
- Timely agreement of final accounts through effective management of all associated processes, reporting and procedures.
- Accurate internal and external forecasting including prelims.
On offer is a fantastic salary of up to £65,000 + car allowance, travel paid for + bonus + benefits.