Assistant QS | National Housebuilder | Buckinghamshire | £35-£45k + P
We Recruit Group Ltd
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
£35,000 – £45,000 + Package
We are handling an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest house builders. We are recruiting to an Assistant Quantity Surveyor role that is responsible for working with project surveyors and help with the managing of the commercial aspects of each development.
Principal accountabilities of the role include:
- Produce tender packs, chasing returns and compiling analysis of returns.
- Produce sub-contract payments and final accounts, ensuring that the sub-contractor has signed these off.
- Produce sub-contract orders, ensuring they are authorised by the authorised representative, together with all necessary documentation to comply with Group Commercial Policy.
- Complete on-site measurements and assess payments to contractors.
- Attend and contribute to various meetings, such as pre-order meetings, project review meetings with construction team as well as external contractors.
- Price customer extras and liaise with sales department as necessary.
- Assist the Commercial Manager with take-off’s for land appraisals when required