Buyer | Award Winning Developer | West Yorkshire | Up to £50k + P
Award Winning Residential Developer
Up to £50,000 + Package
We are working with a multi-award-winning developer with over thirty years’ experience operating in Yorkshire and Lancashire regions. Our client creates distinctive homes with traditional elevations, a quality finish and beautiful landscaping.
The company has created a team that shares the vision, love what they do and because of this they build better homes.
The Buyer will be responsible for the calculation of required materials and ordering from suppliers and subcontractors to ensure materials and goods arrive on site in line with construction programmes, procuring these at the best value rates and working with the Finance Director to ensure that financial statements are up to date and accurate.
- Advise on procurement strategy
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to negotiate prices, maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
- Drafting and managing service level agreements where applicable
- Ability to plan and execute project timelines for assigned product categories
- Negotiate rebate rates
- Drawing take-offs to calculate quantities required for materials
- Send out and review tender enquiry packages to suppliers
- Place orders with suppliers
- Schedule call off material requirements from drawings and issue to all Site Managers
- Ensure all material requests are dealt with efficiently to meet production targets
- Liaise with the Financial Administration team to ensure a smooth running of the ordering procedures
- Monitoring – regular site stock checks of materials to keep wastage and over ordering to a minimum
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and new materials and products
GBP£50,000 + Package Per YEAR
West Yorkshire, UK
Manading Director + Headhunter