QS/SQS | Regional Developer | Exeter | £55-£80K + P DOE
We Recruit Group
Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor
Regional First Class Developer
Up to £80,000 + Package
We are currently working with a Regional First Class Developer who are one of the best in the industry. They produce and build an great product and are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor (or Senior) to join the commercial team. To be tasked with looking after a two sites, a brand new one that’s just at demolition stage and an existing site.
This role of Quantity Surveyor is responsible for managing the commercial aspects of each development. This includes managing the costs for each site and ensuring that targets are met by managing and controlling the budgets and valuations. Principal accountabilities of the role include:
• Produce draft budgets and site start budgets for each site allocated to the Quantity Surveyor.
• Produce quarterly valuations and complete material ‘cost to complete’ exercises for each site the Quantity Surveyor is responsible for.
• Produce sub-contract payments and final accounts, ensuring that the sub-contractor has signed these off.
• Produce sub-contract orders, ensuring they are authorised by the authorised representative, together with all necessary documentation to comply with Group Commercial Policy.
• Complete on-site measurements and assess payments to contractors.
• Attend and contribute to various meetings, such as pre-order meetings, quarterly valuation meetings and project review meetings with senior management, construction team as well as external contractors.
• Manage all sub-contract orders on site, meeting sub-contractors as and when required.
• Maintain trade specifications.
• Price customer extras and liaise with sales department as necessary.
• Manage Professional Fees Budget.
• Assist with material buying when required.
• Assist the Estimator and / or Commercial Manager with take-off’s for land appraisals when required
GBP£80,000 + Package Per YEAR
Manading Director + Headhunter