We Recruit Group
Technical Manager | Tier 1 Housebuilder | Bristol | Up to £75k+P
Our client are a national housing developer with a great reputation and working culture. The have a strong pipeline for the next 3/5 years and are currently looking to expand the business.
About the role:
- Overseeing the production of working drawing and detail information and to ensure that it is complete, coherent, accurate and available on time to whoever needs it.
- The design solutions are to be as practical and economic as possible.
- To work collaboratively with internal and external project specific disciplines stakeholders.
- To discuss any issues/concerns regarding the Technical Department with the Project Director
- To assist and drive the planning process.
- To mobilise the delivery information in a timely manner.
- Experience of working as a Technical Manager within a large volume housebuilder.
- Design and Planning Process Management Qualifications and Training
- Relevant building related tertiary qualifications.
- An Architectural / Technologist qualifications would be an advantage.
- CSCS card or equivalent Skills and Aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail to deliver the highest possible standards.
- Methodical, conscientious, organised, energetic and punctual.
- Strong communication and listening skills with the ability to be able to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
The package includes:
- Car/Car Allowance
- Pension contribution scheme
- Generous annual leave starting at 28 days increasing to 28 days after three years’ service
- Discretionary grace days over Christmas
- A choice of private health insurance, gym membership, dental care and travel insurance
- Salary exchange benefits
- Discounts and vouchers
- Group performance related bonus
- Employee reward and recognition scheme
- Management and Leadership development programmes