Senior Land Manager
We Recruit Group
Senior Land Manager | Yorkshire | Leading Developer | Up to £80k
Our client are a leading housing developer in their field, who wish to appoint a talented Senior Land Manager. They are looking for an experienced Senior Land manager to ensure that the pipe line of projects is always growing.
- Build relationships with the wider property and development teams to enable a smooth transition once a site has been identified and successfully negotiated.
- Proactively explore opportunities that will ensure the business is expanding into new geographies and tenures.
- Deliver a pipeline of new land and strategic regeneration opportunities against agreed targets and timescales
- Manage all stakeholders as appropriate, maintain our clients excellent relationships. This will include regulatory bodies, local authorities, private developers and 3rd parties.
You will have:
- A detailed working knowledge of mixed use schemes (most will be residential led, however will incorporate commercial units)
- Proven ability to run complex financial appraisals on development viability
- Knowledge of a range of funding methods within the housing sector
- Prior experience in a similar role with a proven track record in land acquisitions. Our client is open to individuals who have previous experience working for a Registered Provider, Housing Consultancy or Housebuilder/Developer.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
Base Salary of up to £80k + package + bonus