We Recruit Group
Development Manager | Mixed Use Developer | London | Up to £65k +P
Our client are a national developer with a great reputation and working culture. The have a strong pipeline for the next 3/5 years and are currently looking to expand the business. As a Development Manager, you will be reporting into the Development Director. You will manage development from inception to completion, interacting with the Estimating, Technical, Commercial, Construction, Sales & Aftercare departments.
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Degree in Development / Construction related discipline or other qualifications/experience to demonstrate an equivalent level of skill
- 5 years’ experience in a development management role
- Experience in planning and delivery of 100+ unit / high density projects
- Estate regeneration working with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Leading a project team of internal and external members
- Working flexibly and autonomously, whilst maintaining business objectives
- Communication skills, written and verbal, for a wide range of stakeholders
- Lead the internal and external project team to ensure project can be delivered effectively in alignment with business unit objectives.
- Develop, maintain, monitor and report against, accurate and detailed development appraisals and development cost plan, programmes and budgets against design development.
- Coordination of Development Agreement administration with project delivery team
- Coordinate competitive procurement and appointment of external consultants for pre-development and planning.
- Ensure the design of the development is progressively reviewed by internal design team at appropriate stages
- Working with the Development Estimator, ensure costs and risks are accurately monitored and reported through development process.
- Monitor financial planning of development
- Working with the Technical Manager, identify and monitor site and technical constraints and in consultation with external consultant team resolve within robust and viable technical strategy.
- Identify and monitor Town Planning risks and opportunities with JV partners and consultants.
- Consult with Sales and Marketing Manager to review sales and marketing strategy, tenant requirements, residential sales options.
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- Agile working arrangements
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Support with a professional membership
- Gym membership