Technical Manager / Architect – BIM – House Builder – Essex – up to £85K + Generous Car Allowance
We recruit group are delighted to be working with bespoke house builder in their search for a Technical Manager/ Architect with BIM experience to join their award winning team in their innovative Essex office.
The role will be working on the delivering of energy efficient sustainable homes which meet with government home building and carbon reduction targets which makes this company a leader in the modular building industry.
The company boasts machinery, automation and productivity solutions that are the first of their kind which has led to a huge pipeline of projects in place.
You will work in close collaboration with the technical team on the whole design process giving the customer a unique product every time
- Extensive experience within BIM process essential
- Member of relevant chartered institute (RIBA, CIAT, etc)
- Prolific with 3D BIM environmental building design
- Proven experience within design function of manufacturing environments
- Advanced understanding of PLM, ERP and MES implementation experience advantageous
In return you will receive a generous basic salary + car allowance + an array of perks and benefits you would expect from a leader in its field