Land Buyer | Buckinghamshire | Leading Resi Developer | Up to £55k + Package
We Recruit Group
Leading Residential Developer
Up to £55,000 + Package
I have an exciting opportunity to offer with one of Buckinghamshire’s biggest house builders
We are looking for a Land Buyer to join our Land Team based at our Head Office in Beaconsfield. Our Land Team is responsible for identifying, evaluating and securing sufficient land/sites for residential development on the most cost-effective basis and on the parameters agreed in order to meet the company’s objectives.
Principle accountabilities of the role include
- Working closely alongside the Group Land Director, the Land Buyer will assist in the acquisition of development sites in order for land targets to be met,
- securing opportunities and turning them into deliverable projects, in turn supporting continued business growth.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- For this role we are looking for a Land Buyer who has 2 years’ experience and has a property related degree (Town Planning, Real Estate or Geography).
- RICS or RTPI is desirable.
- You need to be a proactive self-starter with energy and enthusiasm to buy land, with a talent for multi-tasking and prioritising workload.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders.