Senior Land Manager | Kent | Leading Resi Developer | Up to £95k + P
Senior Land Manager
Leading Residential Developer
Up to £95,000 + Package
There is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest house builders in Kent
Reporting to the Land Director, this role includes fulfilling land targets by identifying and acquiring developments across the division, and working closely with the planning team in order to ensure maximum contribution is achieved from all land purchases.
Principle accountabilities of the role include:
- Maintain and establish good relationship with external property contacts, local authorities, agents, land owners and developers in the area.
- Always looking to pursue new opportunities for the company
- Liaise with other internal departments as well as land, to ensure opportunities are optimised and relationships are developed to help the land acquisition process
- Present acquisition proposals in line with group/divisional procedures in an objective and professional manner, and ensure there’s required input from other departments
- Liaise with the Technical Department you will be responsible for the appointments of external professionals and consultants in relation to site appraisal.
- Responsible for all projects from initial site identification, appraisal and approval to point of purchase and planning consent being obtained, in line with budgets.
- Assist the Land Director in the review and finalisation of land strategy, managing the land bid and land acquisition process.
- Maintain and enhance a contacts network and support the land director with complex land deals.
Experience Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of working as a Land Manager or Senior Land Manager managing complex land deals.
- Ability to be demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of land acquisition and the appraisal process.
Qualifications and Training
- Property Development and Planning Degree or Real Estate Degree is desirable
Skills and Aptitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good administration skills
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Committed to diversity and inclusion