Technical Coordinator – Thames Valley – Top 5 House Builder – £45-55k + Package + Flexi Working
We Recruit Group are delighted to be working with a Tier One House builder in their search for a Technical Coordinator to join their team in Berkshire.
As Technical Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating key information, engineering and working drawing packages to enable any given residential development to be built as intended and to obtain all necessary technical approvals.
The company also accommodate agile working arrangements 2/3 days a week.
Duties to include:
- Assist the Technical department in undertaking key aspects of the Principle Designer role as defined within the Construction Design & Management Regulation 2015.
- Co-ordinate delivery of surveys & reports required for the development and manage associated requirements from design to completion.
- Co-ordinate consultants to deliver the civil engineering designs including legal plans.
- Assist in undertaking value engineering assessments and ensure buildability.
- Co-ordinate submission of designs and securing technical approvals for agreements such as S104, S38 and S278.
- Following technical approval being granted, managing timely completion of legal agreements.
- Co-ordinate utility designs and initial mains laying onto site, ensuring legal agreements completed in timely manner.
- Where applicable obtaining Management Company quotations, reviewing, comparing and providing the Regional Technical Director with recommendation for appointments.
- Assist in production of Sales brochure, legal and sales handover meetings.
- Provide information for Housing Association contracts and attendance of progress meetings.
- Co-ordinate consultants to deliver the house type working drawing packs and liaise with key suppliers to provide ancillary drawing information for tender, construction and sales packs.
In return you will receive the following:
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- Agile working arrangements possible for this role
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme – up to £3000
- Support with a professional membership
- Denplan, GymFlex and many more…