SQS | London | Leading Resi Developer | Up to £80k + P
We Recruit Group
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Leading Residential Developer
Up to £80,000 + Package
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Residential Developer out of East London. To work on a project in North London. As our Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for being the commercial lead for their designated projects.
The successful candidate would have worked in a similar level role for a main contractor within the region and be able manage to manage a team of surveyors
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
• Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
• Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
• Agile working arrangements possible for this role
• 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
• Private Healthcare
• Company contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
• Sharesave scheme
• Cycle to work scheme – up to £3000
• Support with a professional membership
• Denplan, GymFlex and many more…
More about the Senior Quantity Surveyor role…
• Strive to optimise the profitability of the Contracts.
• Ensure that the Contracts achieve the optimum cashflow position.
• Completion and compliance with required contract documentation including Performance Bonds, Parent Company Guarantees and Warranties.
• Ensure that all contract documentation and sub-contract documentation is completed and stored centrally.
• Compliance with Commercial and Company procedures through the Business Management System.
• Presenting and agreeing the external valuation with Client’s Representative.
• Pricing and agreeing variations with the Client’s Representative.
• Prepare and manage key and large risk subcontract accounts from inception to final accounts.
• Subcontract procurement strategy and implementation.
• Ensure the procurement of sub-contractors is in line with the Business Management System and that the packages cover the scope of the works.
• Check and ensure compliance and issuing of timely Payment and Pay less notices to Subcontractors.
• Control, monitor and improve commercial processes by establishing objectives and targets for the Contract teams.
• Preparing monthly CtC (CVR/VCA) reports for presentation to the Business Unit Management.
• Monitoring risk and opportunity schedules and managing risk from Commencement to Completion.