Recruitment Consultant | London | £25,000 – £55,000 (DOE) + Leading Commission
We Recruit Group
Experienced Recruitment Consultant’s
£25,000 – £55,000 DOE
We Recruit Group are going through a period of growth and are looking for Experienced Recruitment Consultants at all levels that are looking to join a modern, flexible, successful and enjoyable recruitment business.
Offices based in Jewry St which is in walking distance of Liverpool st, Fenchurch st, Cannon st etc, however flexible working locations are offered. We don’t chain to desks, you can work from anywhere but we still meet up weekly to keep up good rapour.
You will be provided with all the essentials to help you thrive. A work laptop, work mobile phone, LinkedIn Recruiter license and all further necessary tools to help your development and success.
What is WRG?
WRG is religiously driven on continuing to be the leading Construction & Built Environment Recruitment Experts operating across the UK. Our client base includes leading names in the Construction industry, including national FTSE 100 house builders, the UK’s largest and most prestigious building companies, privately owned developers and up and coming SME’s.
We are a fun, dynamic, adaptive, modern, forward thinking, brainstorming, open and honest group of professionals who truly believe we have a great thing going for us. Ultimately, we have an unnatural desire and work ethic to be successful and deliver a leading service to our clients!
We have large and exciting growth plans so we are extremely keen to bring on board like-minded individuals who share our professional & personal DNA.
Everything we do is built around our core values:
If these values reflect your own, then the foundations are set for an exciting journey together!
What WRG isn’t?
We are not a large corporate entity, we don’t give evil eyes if you’re 10 minutes late because your train broke down and you don’t have the biceps to push it, we don’t snigger across the room because you need to leave early for your daughter’s first school play, we don’t send you an email at 11.45pm because you have only sent out 4,725 CV’s this week and your target is 4,727, we don’t put pressure on you as you’ve not been able to finalise a deal since your last one 3 hours ago, we don’t make you feel bad before your first weeks holiday in 3 years, We don’t hate Vegans (well not all of us!)
Further details on what we are not can be discussed in person.
What WRG expects of its employees:
• Consistency, honesty & transparency throughout, with all employees at all levels and our entire business network.
• To take pride in yourself, deliver the best service you can and be true to your word. We stand for quality in everything we do and work hard to ensure this.
• Responsibility without excuses, own your desk and market and stand proud of yourself, your role and WRG.
• To be committed, we believe our commitment is responsible for our repeated success. Work hard to find a solution and provide clients and candidates with a first-class service, maintain positive business relationships. We will commit to you 100% but expect the same in return.
• For you to enjoy your job, enjoy being part of the group, enjoy the journey. Enthusiasm, happiness, positivity, and enjoyment is infectious!
What you can expect from WRG:
• Directors that believe in you, will invest in you, support you to grow and help you meet your career aspirations/goals.
• An amazing vibrant and enjoyable working environment.
• A large pool of clients with Terms/PSL’s agreed that is continuously being added to.
• Transparency at all times, where we are, where we want to be, how we will get there, what we expect.
• Full autonomy on how to run your business section including:
• Work times.
• Tools & Licenses to strive Including:
b) Latest iPhone
c) LinkedIn Recruiter etc.
• Leading Set up.
· Amazing Offices (table tennis, pool, air hockey, table football etc).
· Company Events (Business sector events, nights out, holidays).
· Quarterly clubs (not just based on deals).
· Market leading financial rewards.
· An opportunity to have fun, build a better career and future.