Quantity Surveyor | Derbyshire | Leading Housebuilder | Up to £60k + P
We Recruit Group
Up to £60,000 + Package
Great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a leading regional Housbuilder.
The Quantity Surveyor is required to:
- To deliver profitability for the company through procurement; cost planning, control, and general commercial input throughout the development process, delivered on time and within budget.
- To understand, implement and adhere to the company’s Health and Safety policy and strategy.
- Increase Trade Contractor Base
- Identify New Trade Contractor Partners: improve relationships and resolve issues with existing Trade Contractors.
- Tender for ‘all-risk’ Road, Sewers and Plot works: perform measurement ‘Take-Off’s’ for all Brickwork and Joinery labour works.
- Compile and present site start budgets to the Commercial Manager.
- Create subcontract tender comparisons for sign-off.
- Compile accurate costs to complete valuations and periodic reporting.
- Manage payment of trade contractors.
- Agree variation values and uphold ’no order no payment’ policy.
- Attend regular site visits.
- Re-measurement of work on site where necessary.
- Raise orders prior to management sign-off with appropriate documentation.