Buyer | Nottingham | 5* Housebuilder | Up to £60,000 + P
We Recruit Group
Up to £60,000 + Package
Great opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join a leading Commercial team for leading housebuilder in Nottingham.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has experience in the buying and management of materials for either a new homes developer, main contractor or builder’s merchant.
As a Buyer, you will be responsible for the procurement of materials in order to support the regional operating business meet its future growth plans.
You will also be responsible for:
- Providing a procurement service to the regional business to ensure that all materials and plant orders are placed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the effective control of procurement activity and the order approval process.
- Providing operational support and assistance to the wider Commercial team, to ensure there is a key point of contact in relation to materials required.
- Ensuring the effective compliance and control of the regional buying function.
- Requisitions, purchase orders, committing expenditure on COINS and invoice queries.
- Management of relationships with external suppliers.
- Information reporting to the Commercial Director as required.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful as our Buyer you will currently be working as a Buyer for a housebuilder, main contractor or builder’s merchant.
Experience of the COINS ERP system is highly desirable.