QS | Northampton | National Housebuilder | Up to £65k + P
We Recruit Group
Up to £65,000 + Package
Recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for an award winning Housebuilder in Northampton, working within the Build team, you will play a key part in the team by providing Quantity Surveying duties along with responsibilities within Procurement, including cost planning, cost analysis and tendering. This integral role contributes to our ongoing success on our residential sites, ensuring the most cost effective delivery and first class results.
About the Role:
· Preparing, issuing, managing tender enquiries and proactively engaging with the supply chain/subcontractors.
· Preparing tender analyses and providing accurate subcontractor financial recommendations, in liaison with project teams.
· Attending and chairing pre-contract meetings, in liaison with project surveyors.
· Advising on works package costs and liaising with project teams in the production of build estimates/budgets.
· Providing periodic procurement updates & assisting to manage the procurement process.
· Assist in the production of company yardsticks including build cost analyses and cost planning.
· Ensure the company achieves the most cost effective building and monitor to provide regular updates on scope gaps etc
· Where required, analyse, amend and input data, manage cost and compile monthly build cost reviews.
· Where required, produce estimates and quotations, prepare valuations, enquiries for tender and provide accurate financial recommendations.